It all began on vacation in 2009 with Casey's desire to build his mother a custom golf car.
That first build founded Casey Allison's Custom Golf Carts. It was a part-time passion with big goals for the future.
After a severe injury in 2014, Casey Allison began working his business full-time and, in 2018, incorporated under Allison Golf Cars, Inc.
It was 11 years in the making and after a year of construction, the business moved into its current location in March 2019. Casey Allison is president and Stephanie, his wife, is vice-president. The Allisons are Cleveland County natives and high school sweethearts.
“We care about our customers and thank them for making our business a success,” Stephanie said. “Our mission is to build quality custom golf cars that our customers are proud of.”
We can rebuild your golf car or provide a free appraisal on trade-in value.
We service both gas & electric golf cars!
Q & A
- Where do I find your battery prices?
- How can I make an appointment for pickup?
- Where do I find your inventory?
- Under UPDATES at the top of this page
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes! You can pay in-store or give us your email for an invoice option